Friday, March 23, 2007

Hohoohohohoh

Got it!


Today was also the first time I have ever eaten a chicken curry puff with only a die of chicken meat as large as 5mm cube.

Am also slightly down with the flu. And discovered that if I lay my head on the desk and look out the window, with the help of some imagination it would seem as if I am 500 storeys high in the clouds, and that if I ever stick out the window and peer down I would see a sea of nothingness but white cottonish clouds. How nice...

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

eh jul... u got risk also???
we can exchange!
I got the star wars version...
wee... let's exchange... ;)

juliana said...

Eh you got it from the bazaar also? Star Wars is so tempting, but I would prefer a board design that is more erm, "organic".

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so BEE-YOO-TIFUL
I'd say one of the best purchases you will ever make
;)

CY said...

World domination, eh? ;)