Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hello World!

First off, I've set the visitor counter to zero, so if it says "1 visits since 27.." on the counter at the foot of the page, it will be the only grammatical mistake on that sentence for this ONE and ONLY time AND it means you're the very FIRST visitor! Tell me who you are.

OK, looks like my *old place* WILL indeed be infested by the fat blogspoti.

This shall be my new blog address from now on. The old blog will no longer be in use. Please update any links to the blog if it is not too troublesome, thank you, thank you. Am also interested in exchanging links, so if I've missed you somehow, do message/email me your addy.

The thumbnails on the sidebar are assigned randomly to the links - which are still working - from my old blog. So...if you find the characters unbefitting of you (like if you're slim, slender, young AND A GIRL and your thumbnail happens to be a dark, bearded, GIANT of a MAN...) don't swing that axe at my neck just yet!. Well, you can send over a 41px by 41px anime thumbnail of your liking and I'll put it up =)

Have nothing much to say, am just glad that the site is up otherwise, me being me, I would probably spend the whole weekend on it until it's done. I like the new design, it's white and *translucent*. Love, love it...

10 comments :

~SHiAwAsE~ said...

Your page loads slowly...i still can't see if you have morita shinobu as me thumbnail...or izzit a akazukin cha cha character...
another thing...it seems like ur blog has turned into an anime blog...er...long time no hear from u...so did u turn into anime fan d? if yes, go watch honey and clover! heh heh...and alice academy :) and kyo kara maou and....hahaha

P.S: seems like im not the 1st to visit. But im the first to comment. I deserve something!!!

~SHiAwAsE~ said...

OMG! I've just seem the thumbnail u assigned to me! It's....it's....ju i will kill u. I'm digging your grave now. HAHAHA. I can give you a million reasons why it bo ngam me. But as for the charater i don't know bcoz i haven't watched it yet

ia said...

OMG! I bloghopped over here and found a lovely sight.... Akazukin Cha-cha! Awwww it's so nice to find another fan of the series in this day and age. I just became sentimental all over again so much so that I made my desktop wallpaper and YM avatar a Seravi+Dorothy one. (I don't know but something tells me I'm fangirling over Seravi in my mind right now in ways I never have before. Really.) I've only downloaded up to episode 50; I can't wait to watch the rest, even if the last episode will make me fall for the two all over again, and break my heart at the same time.

Sigh. Sorry for the rant. :( I hope to see more stuff in here soon!

^_____^v Otanoshimini!

juliana said...

Shiawase: Haha, it's principal Urara and she's most funny and adorable. I am not a harcore anime fan at least for now. Cha Cha has some special place in my heart =) As for the prize...cendol ok?

ia: You echo my sentiments exactly!! Am so glad you found your way here, I haven't met anyone who share the same nostalgic feelings and it's been pretty hard to not be able to talk about Cha Cha with anyone I know! It's been what, seven years since I first saw it on Cartoon Network. So thankful for YouTube that I am now able to watch it again! And yes!! - Seravy is so so ... [there's no word for it]. Hope to hear more from you, ia!

CY said...

Ah, I'm fine with my anime persona :)

And I must say that Dennis' is almost... life-like! xD

~SHiAwAsE~ said...

So Cha Cha is nice???Heh heh...Must watch d...

CY said...

I notice there's a large tree in the middle of your cottage. Well, at least you'll have no problems with firewood, eh? ;)

MOT said...

I love the way your blog is laid out - very cool how the post overlays the picture. Very cool!

[s]u[s]a[n] said...

this is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!